Howard,
arreload shouldn't have any impact on your users application license,
because it's not actually touching any of the remedy 'forms', it is instead
updating the user_cache table in the DB, and utilizing the user_x as a
source for that table, whereas your application licenses are stored in
entirely different tables.  The syntax, as Joe said is available via either
the command line or in the documentation.  If you experience any sort of
issues, please respond back and I'm sure you would be able to be helped :)