My recommendation:
Get an attorney's opinion.. don't sign anything until then...

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of pritch
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:46 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Recruiters Odd NDA

Sounds like more of a "non-compete" to me.  it would be up to the 'company' to
prove that they 'introduced' you to their 'customer'.  As LJ said, it's more to
prevent someone from pulling business away from the 'company'.

Of course this opinion is neither an endorsement or refusal by the author and
is not to be interpreted as that of the 'company' or other persons that have
dealings with the author (in other words, I'm not a lawyer either so make your
own decision on signing or not signing).

pritch