Will do just that :)

Thanks Jason

________________________________
 De : Jason Miller <jason.mil...@gmail.com>
À : arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Envoyé le : Mercredi 4 septembre 2013 22h23
Objet : Re: Creating a request via mid.tier URL

**
if you use mode=submit the the form will open in a submit mode but will not
automatically submit the request. If that is what you want you would need an
Active Link that fires to commit the request.
Depending on what you are doing you may want to consider passing a specific
parameter in the URL that your AL is looking for so you don't get a new request
just because the form opened.
If you outline what you are trying to achieve we might be able to help a little
more.
Jason

**