I, too started Remedy AR System development in 1995 on version 2.x on an
HP-UX/Oracle platform.

One had to be quite creative back then as I believe that Query (Search) menus
didn't even exist.

*         Push fields were done by creating and attaching a macro to an active
link..(even earlier a call to some program called "setAnyField", I think)

*         Both the fields AND form were one solid color in the User Tool

*         Buttons with the same name had to be stacked one on top of the other
if one wanted different actions to fire on the same click.

*         There was no "Else" action.

*         There were no trim fields.

*         No join forms

*         There were five objects (Form, menu, active link, filter,
escalation), period.

*         There were two menu types [character or file]

*         A windows version of the Admin Tool did not exist.

We've come a long way.

Thanks, Dan and any partners for giving us this forum.

Michelle