Hi Pritch,
    I saw SLM 8.1.01 installers on EPD. I am still waiting for official
notification mail .
Are you able to see SLM 8.1.01 on EPD ?

Note :  Few folks will have this doubt . Will SLM 8.1 SP1 correct the messed up
environment :

1]  If you already installed 8.1 GA SLM on top of 8.1 SP1 ITSM then SLM 8.1.01
will not correct it.
>> i think so because

a] when one installs 8.1 GA SLM on top of ITSM 8.1 Sp1 then version of RCF and
RAF is 8.1.01 .  So SLM 8.1 SP1 installer finds that system has latest ITSM
Foundation [ RCF + RAF ] so it wouldn't correct ?

b] Also  SLM 8.1 SP1 installer does not package  79 objects that are deleted by
8.1 GA SLM.

 2]  8.1 SP1 SLM is released with additional application fixes and as a
compatible version.

3] Only solution for a system where 8.1 GA SLM was installed on ITSM 8.1 SP1 by
mistake is :

>>  Upgrade ITSM , SRM to 8.1 SP2 [ not released yet ]   or create an issue and
>> get it resolved from BMC Support or RnD team .

Thanks,
  Vivek