Amit,
That's the problem with this particular solution...if your Remedy servers
are using a load balancer then you can either configure the 'main' name to
use this RPC, but that makes ALL of your traffic go to through this new
RPC, not just the Web Service traffic....so, that's why I would actually
recommend standing up a separate standalone Mid-Tier specific to this
function that goes through this RPC....that way your standard traffic would
not be impacted, and your users would not be affected.