Do you want default search view to be shown as the newly created view? Or once
you search the data,it should open in a new view?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Julia James" <julia.ja...@us.ibm.com>
Sent: ‎10-‎03-‎2015 10:18 PM
To: "arslist@ARSLIST.ORG" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Redirect to a View on Query

** Hi,

I am on Remedy 7.5 and the customer use Remedy User and not the web to access
the application.

I'm trying to write some code that on Query the system will redirect the user
to another view.  So when the user opens the form in search mode from the
Object List it will bring them to the view.

This is my form information.

Form Name:  MECH:Tkt

Form Alias: MECH Ticket
Form View Label: Default Administrator View

Form Alias:  MECHModify
Form View Label:  NewDefault Administrator View

I have tired using Run Process for Application-Get-Form-Name and
Application-Get-Form-Alias but I don't have the syntax right.  I have tried
every possible combination I can think of.

My workflow is firing on Window Loaded with a Qualification on $OPERATION$ =
"QUERY"

When the system opens in Query I get the following RunProcess Active Link:
Problem:
Hint: The system cannot find the file specified.

Any help would be appreciated.

Julia James