Hi All,
I am wondering if the following can be achieved by  command line options alone.

I would like to load a gff file (with sequences), and load two or more .bam
files and to navigate to gene of interest. (controlling zoom level, if that is
not too much to ask).

As you might have guessed it from now, I would like to make the job of some
scientists in our lab bit easier by pre-configuring everything. So, that they
fire a command / click a link, they are taken to Artemis and to the region of
their interest. So, if anyone has any other way to achieve it, i will really
appreciate it......

Thanks so much in advance,
Gowtham