Hi,

I have an assembled sequence (Velvet) which I have compared to a reference
sequence in ACT. I have run a blastall between the sequences. When I view the
comparison in ACT, the scaffolds are ordered in size with the biggest first and
only the biggest scaffold is compared to the reference sequence.

What I wonder first is: Why are the scaffolds ordered according to size? How do
I make a comparison between all scaffolds (the whole sequence) to the reference
strain and not just one scaffold?

I am new to this so please describe in detail so I understand.

Cheers,
Astrid