Hello Isaac,

I had a brief look at assp_interp_size. Indeed there are some bugs in this
function that need to be fixed. I will allocate some time on this next week;
sorry for any inconvenience caused. For the time being, I could give you some
hints:

To use this function, all elements in S must have common frequency,
temperature, and angular grid. Note here that, for some habits, e.g. IconSnow,
the given sizes are not available in the same frequency and angular grids. This
is one of the reasons why you get such an error message:

(31,5,721,1,1,1,6) into shape (31,5,91,1,1,1,6)

Note here that the function defines the dimensions of all the variables from
the first element of the list, i.e., n_freq, n_temp, n_za, 1, 1, 1,
n_phase_matrix_elements. For your case, the dimension at which python complains
is the n_za (angular grid).

Following this rule, you could potentially fix any other issues. I hope this
helps.

Best regards,

Vasileios