HI Vasileios,

Thanks for the hints. Meanwhile, I spent sometime and wrote a piece of code to
read the data in and interpolate them. I will they to see if can fix it
according to what you suggested. In any case, once you have fixed the code, I
will compare what I have developed with the main code.

Thanks again.

Best,
Isaac