Dear Witali,

You can use my calculations for line mixing.  They are still not published
but available online in the arts-cat-data.  They have the disadvantage that
they are not published but the advantage that they are self-consistent.
You can download this data at https://www.radiativetransfer.org/tools/,
under the Arts Catalog Data header.

The format is simply x0 x1 x2 x3 from table 2.5 of the theory guide at the
correct positions by what the xml-tags say.

Note that the paper you found has been updated several times.  Two updates
are at these dois: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jqsrt.2013.02.019 and
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106798

Note especially that these correct their values in the first paper because
they found some theoretical errors.  Also note that my implementation in
Arts today differs from the one written in these papers because there are
some weird typos in there.

With hope,
--Richard