> I also used to work at The Haunted Mansion ($3.10 an hour) and those 
were some of the 
> best times I ever had at any job. Can you imagine getting paid to 
scare the crap out of 

Then if haven't seen it:
http://www.darkinthepark.com/Haunted%20Mansion/History/lbhistory.htm

And I miss the Pier Pub and Nums and Spankys and some of those other 
places to remain nameless and real cheese steaks... 

As my kids and co walked around waiting to get seated, I realized there 
was simply NOTHING for them there. Nothing. Notta pinball or skeeball 
to waste their money. 

the thing there that barely resembles junk food is Stewarts, and that's 
not even close.






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to