--- In [email protected], Lighty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
  
> If you go through the Yahoo group archives I bet you¹ll find at least 
a
> dozen cases where the idea that Asbury Park already has several 
overnight
> facilities are mentioned.  Some of these statements, I¹m pretty sure, 
came
> directly from the group.

You should know by now that I would accept the challenge and do so. As 
a supporter of SUFA, I am only aware of Paul Vail speaking for the 
group. I can find NO post in the archives by Paul to that effect. What 
I did find was one post of a private email in which Frank Farrell, part 
of the group, says that there are 7 boarding houses in AP that take in 
the homeless.

SUFA is not about trying to spread unfounded fear or purposefully 
attempting to misinform. The group has been clear that there are no 
homeless shelters like Market Street Mission currently operating in AP. 
There are several soup kitchens feeding the homeless along with a bevy 
of other social service facilties. Gary, would you accept Market Street 
Mission on your block?







 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to