--- In [email protected], "Rod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> From SUFA'a first paragraph of their "Business Flier" as found on
> there web ste today - >
>
> Please join us to STOP the establishment of The Market Street
Mission
> in Asbury Park. Our tiny city currently hosts seven (7) homeless
> shelters and soup kitchens to serve OUR OWN homeless community.
> They have changed their "fact sheet" - my guess is that it was on
the
> advice of counsel. I have the original if anyone wants it. They
> probably overlooked this bit of misinformation and I bet it will
be
> changed as soon as they read this.
>
It should be changed. It is clear to the group that there are no
homeless shelters per se in AP. There are several soup kitchens and
I believe boarding houses/hotels that take in the homeless. It
should be corrected. That may be sloppiness but not purposeful
misinformation. If it is I want no part of it.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/