Nothing on the waterfront?  North Beach is part of the waterfront and completed 
units have been sold?


----- Original Message ----
From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2007 2:02:43 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: My new neighbors?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...> 
wrote:
>
> Did I say sucess? I do not believe I did. I would not make that 
judgement until it was done. You on the other hand said the Master 
developer was a failure. Please explain. You always seem to have the 
inside knowledge so fill us in. 
> 

The only inside knowledge I have are eyes and a brain. I can see and I 
can think. 5-6 years of nothing on the waterfront. The master developer 
is a failure. The City realizes that but does not come out and say 
that. It is no secret.





 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate 
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545367

Reply via email to