Ok but there is a deadline on record which has not yet passed.  So I find it 
irresponsible and wrong to say it is a failure at this point.  


----- Original Message ----
From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2007 2:48:43 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: My new neighbors?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...> 
wrote:
>
> Nothing on the waterfront? North Beach is part of the waterfront and 
completed units have been sold?

Allan, I thought I made this clear long ago. When I refer to the 
waterfront I mean the beachfront, the boardwalk. The pavillions, the 
Casino, the Power Plant and CH. We gave up EVERYTHING to have these 
restored. Any idiot can build and sell out a residential building in a 
good market. Only real idiots actually wait until the market 
deterioates.





 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.
http://videogames.yahoo.com/platform?platform=120121

Reply via email to