Sorry to be late. please add my name

Santanoo Medhi
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dilip/Dil Deka
  To: Barua25
  Cc: Himendra Thakur ; Indrajit Barua ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; Mohan R. Palleti ;
assam@assamnet.org
  Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 6:21 AM
  Subject: Re: [Assam] The Petition

  Barua,
  You probably didn't read an email I sent earlier. Please find it below.
  I made an attempt to improve the effectiveness of the petition. However if
the majority feels the petition is fine the way it is, I'll go along. Please
add my name to the petition.
  There is no reason to squabble over the details. The petition will never get
out if you wait for a consensus on the text.
  Dilip Deka