>"These exploiters don't need Delhi's help to exploit the common
> >Assamese.>They have been doing it for decades and have fattened
> >themselves on the>sweat of the common people. No matter how much >money
> >Assam gets, if these>parasites are not locked up, the common Assamese
> >will always suffer, because>the money will never percolate to them. It
> >will either stop at Dispur or go>in some corrupt (flood control, pwd,
> >etc.) engineers' or officials' pockets."

>*** The above are all Assamese folks aren't they? Or are you excluding
> >the>not-so-nice  people of Assam when you talk of the 'Assamese >people'
>?  I>could be wrong, but I thought when you talk of the >Assamese people,
>it>includes the good, the bad and the 'terrorist' too.

But what is the context here, C'da? Isn't it about them exploiting the
COMMON Assamese only? How are you generalizing me "trashing" the Assamese -
if I am doing that at all, then it is the "ghus-khur sur"s that I am doing
it too - and that too for them sucking the blood out of the poor ASSAMESE
ONLY. To me, it does not matter if the suckers are Assamese or Non-Assamese
- they are 'sur', period. Would it to you?

There is only 1 inch left for you to call me a woman "Badan", and sadly that
is, in the very wrong context.

with regards,
A very disappointed - Alpana.