On 5 November 2014 05:07, Sharuff Morsa3 <sharuff_mo...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
> HLASM - like other products can be driven by user requests. The more
> requests/votes we have - the higher up the list the requirement goes.
> If the community feels this change is important/useful/desirable
> then please raise a requirement and vote for it.
> It will certainly get my vote.
>
> see http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21577670

It appears that, as on Facebook, there is a "vote in favour" (Like)
button, but no "vote against" (Dislike) option. Other requirements
systems offer the choice to oppose the use of limited development time
on someone else's requirement that I might find frivolous or just not
important. For instance the SHARE requirements system offers a choice
between -5 and +5, IIRC.

In this particular case (long-displacement end address on USING),
there is a very closely related requirement 45346 "Long displacement
support for dependant/labeled USINGs" that should surely be
implemented with this one.

Tony H.