All,

I just noticed in the new PoO (Publication SA22-7832-11) on page 10-134 (SIGP
instruction)
in the left-hand column the first programming note seems to be incomplete.

Also the more detailed description on page 4-84 has table 4-29 with an
incomplete entry for order code 20 = X'14':
neither a description is given, nor is the code declared unassigned or reserved.

Anybody aware of the status of order code X'14' ?

Kind regards,
Abe Kornelis