Melvyn,

the ripped-apart version exists. It starts from
www.bixoft.com/english/opcd00.htm
(I'm sorry - many instruction pages are missing currently due to space
constraints)

It's not the complete PoO - it's just opcode descriptions c.a.

Just like Jonathan Scott's proof of concept, it is all generated from a
simple list,
containing opcodes, mnemonics, mask values, and instruction names.

It is tedious work to maintain the list. the joy is in the hlasm macros that
convert the input list (it uses AREAD) into html documents.

Does it make sense? Of course not! But it's fun.
Now you know why I'm reading the PoO with such scrutiny!

Kind regards & happy programming!

Abe Kornelis