I'm pretty sure this used to work, but maybe not.  Either way, it would be
nice to have this functionality working:

If a user selects multiple files in Outlook with the intention of
forwarding them to the spam reporting address, does a Forward as
Attachment, and email is composed with multiple attachments, one for each
message.

It appears that only one of those attachments is actually placed into the
errors-spam folder, with the subject something
like: _Thu_6_Oct_2016_21_46_58_0400--11147.rpt instead of pulling the
filename from the subject of the attached .eml file.

If a SINGLE message is forwarded as an attachment, the report file is named
correctly.

Being able to select multiple emails and report at once is a nice feature,
as it gives an easy way for users to report in bulk.  For example, users
could go through their junk folder, stuff that Outlook catches that ASSP
doesn't, and report them all at once.  Or they ctrl+click multiple messages
in the inbox and report in one email as spam.   I think our users already
do that, but it turns out it doesn't work (or is now broken).  I don't want
to make it more difficult for them than absolutely necessary or they'll
stop reporting, and you know how that goes !!

So, to recap the problems:
1) Multiple messages forwarded as attachments in one email seems to only
save one of them in the errors folder with the filename based on the date
of the report

2) other thread, the notify admin report is missing lots of information
(prt, dkim, etc)

THANKS