I've got to believe that Outlook is formatting the messages correctly, but
who knows?
I've tried from Outlook 2010 and 2016 from different machines, some through
our exchange server others using smtp to send through ASSP directly.  No
difference.

Might I be able to turn on some sort of debugging to see what's up?  If you
point me in the right direction, I could edit the code manually to spit out
info on what it sees.

Sent you a private email too with some more info.