I don't want and never will install outlook.

Look in to the stored corpus files. Or use the small script below to
convert the outlook attachments to MIME. Compare the MIME content with the
original (by assp) received and stored files.

use strict;
use Email::MIME;
use Email::Outlook::Message;

my $file = 'outlook.message.file.msg';

open(my $F,'<',$file);
print Email::Outlook::Message->new($F)->to_email_mime->as_string;
close $F;

exit;

This is exactly what assp is doing with .msg attachments.

Email::Outlook::Message->new($F)->to_email_mime->as_string

If there is anything not provided by this module, this information is not
available for assp reports.

Thomas