>or something that ASSP doesn't consider for Outlook messages.

ASSP is a SMTP proxy! Not a MS Exchange extension or MS Outlook plugin!

ASSP provides all information required for the reporting function in the
MIME header of all delivered mails.
Think about what happens! Outlook gets a perfect composed MIME mail. It
converts it to anything - .msg format - and removes information by 'best'
guess or what ever. Than, this modified mail is sent to assp as a report
and assp converts this garbage back to MIME, to find its provided
information again. What a nonsense!
There is nothing that can be changed in assp. The conversion from to .msg
to .eml is a single call with one parameter - the .msg file. Ever if
hundreds of people will make tests - nothing changes!

The only way to get the reporting function to work, is to provide the
received MIME content in the report. If outlook is not able to do this,
you need to write/use a scrpted function - and/or to instruct the endusers
to do the right tasks.

So - testing with .msg files is wasted time. It will change nothing!

There are two ways to report to assp.

1. the emailinterface
2. the 'errors/..../newManuallyAdded' folder - here only .eml files are
accepted!

Thomas