I'll see what I can figure out.  I venture to guess that more than 50% end
users who are behind ASSP are using Outlook.  I don't know if this problem
is something funky with our specific setup, something that Outlook is doing
wrong, or something that ASSP doesn't consider for Outlook messages.

Outlook users out there: can you test this for us?  Select multiple good
emails and do a forward as attachment and send to the not-spam reporting
address.  Does the report work?  Do you get multiple messages added to the
corpus?