Scott Plante wrote:
Hi,

We're using Asterisk to develop a specialized IVR system for our employees and someone is telling us there is some OSHA requirement that you have to always be able to reach a "live human" on such systems. I've never heard of that and google didn't turn up anything in my searches. This is *not* some kind of "report a spill" or crucial system of any sort. It's a bit of a hassle because it wasn't going to be connected to their main phone system. Anyone ever heard of such a requirement from OSHA, or do you think someone is pulling my leg?

Our HR department said that it may well be a rule, and they'll investigate and I'll report back.

Doug