I very much disagree; relative references should be allowable in simple extensions, and in fact the rationale that Tim gives is the reasoning I assumed regarding Atom extensions; if I had known that the division between simple and complex extensions would be used to justify a constraint on the use of context in simple extensions, I would have objected to it.

If you're using something like RDF to model feeds, you already have a number of context-related issues to work through, this isn't an extra burden.

I should explicitly allow relative URIs in fh:prev, though.

Cheers,