Re: This isn't for attention

I do agree with you there, Dark. I shouldn't fly off the handle with them like that. I have terrible anger issues and things like this, even though they have nothing to do with me, still make me angry beyond belief. And usually when I get mad, I speak the first thing that comes to my mind, usually being etc etc etc you can't do this etc etc etc I'll move out. I shouldn't be like that, but it's my over all personality.