Re: requesting ideas for a new game by UltraSound

it's just that I want to be productive. I want to be able to make some game that somebody will like and thank me for developing it. but it is true. I am good at nothing, @post 4. I'm just going to stop writing this post because I'm starting to cry. But here's something you should know. I'm never coming out of this depression, it will only lessen. It's consumed my mind, to the point where even my thoughts are filtered by it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thggamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector