Re: mac os questions and usage tips

Ahoy there
Quite right,sneak. It has been quite a change to say the least, although I suppose changing a hole os will usually take a bit until you get used to it or not.
The hole mac os has been an experience, to say the least, things like cmd o to open stuff be it a folder file etc, is one thing that's slightly annoying, or at least a huge curve that makes you think a second before you open stuff. unlike a single hand doing a instant down arrow enter down arrow enter and so on.
The guides on apples have certainly proved to be helpful in making me learn even though slightly about OSX.
I have so many questions that its kinda hard for me to remember them all and ask them lol
I.E between the last post and now, I remembered that I had forgotten to ask how to fix misspelled word as you would on windows on firefox,ms word and so on? mac has a systemwide spell checker and I often here misspelled than I'd like to, and have no clue on how to go about correcting them.
Is there something similar where you misspell a word,go back to it and correct it as soon as you here it say misspelled? those were the firefox and ms word type things I was talking about.
Any other suggestions that any of you could provide,would be welcome as well.
Thanks.