Re: mac os questions and usage tips

Ahoy all
Thank you aaron and wanderer
I figured out the voiceover login ages ago, but spellings have been a pain in the arse which I haven't been able to figure out as to how it exactly works.
I'll try your suggestions and see how it goes.
Its not even been a week since I got this machine, well a week today, and I have been doing nothing but troubleshooting issues.
I.E the other storage almost being at 22/23gb apps at 6gb and so on,that too with nothing but pages numbers etc installed and nothing besides,
After a reinstall the other issue seems to be ok, but the other problem of safari not loading the homepage still exists even after the reinstall.
Before I couldn't visit this forum and many other sites with safari,but now I can so that's good, I guess.

So far, I have changed the finder to show internal hdds, told it to show extensions, next I need to disable this autocorrect, anything else you guys might recommend I do ? to make my experience of this mac a bit better?
oh and, when I searched for add blockers for safari I got too many results, any good  one in particular?
Thank you.