Re: mac os questions and usage tips

Ahoy there,
Thank you wanderer
I have used cmd down arrow to open folders and such,but doesn't that open whatever the selected item is in an separate window?
I'm not quite sure whether its the cmd down arrow or the cmd o that does this.

I guess I'll get used to this in a while, or so I hope.
Btw, another question.
Can you play musical instruments like you can on iOS on the mac,as well?

Cheers, and thinks. spellings still have me stumped, but I guess that's not new lol.