Re: mac os questions and usage tips

Ahoy there.
Thanks Nocturnes
That topic is quite good and indeed that was able to answer a few of my questions.
I still can't figure out how to deal with correcting spellings, and the OSX autocorrect just like the autocorrect of any platform sucks.
I indeed had loads of fun today while taking down notes and having all those words I wrote replaced. I.E SCM to sum. lol

I'm thinking if its not possible to install win7 through bootcamp, and I'm not sure if I want to run win10 just yet, would it be a good idea to virtualise a win7 on this MacBook Pro?
The only reason I ask is this is a 2015 map 13.inch and it feels kinda slow even when browsing pages and such.

Btw, doesn't a mac have some indicator that it has actually started? Its dam awesome though, not even a single beep from it,when you start it up but the screen remains black for 10 s econds or so,after which the apple logo appears and in 5 seconds or so the machine comes up with the login dialogue.
Doesn't it even visually have a light or some such that comes on when the system has started but hasn't finished booting?

Thanks.
p.s. if virtualisation is possible on this machine, which virtualisation software is the best?