Re: Bokurano Daibouken III V2.0 discussion

To be honest, maybe I'm speaking a little over my own head about this one. the times I've tried Google generally doesn't give me anything close to a suggestion to an equivalent, because it has trouble even putting the sentence together correctly. And some Japanese idioms make use of words that aren't translatable into english, especially ones that involve puns or other types of word play. I personally like it the way it is but allowing airborn enemies to move in all planes might make things a tad more complicated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector