Re: OT: Labeling Millions of People

I'll jump in.

While I'm not necessarily for Trump, I'm definitely against Hillary.

She's untrustworthy, the way she handled her emails while Secretary of State proves it. She knew she was doing wrong when she set up that private server, but she didn't care, she set it up anyway. Then there's the FBI's conclusion that she was very careless with very sensitive material. Birds of a feather flock together, her husband should have been impeached, and would have been if the human rights emergency in Kosovo hadn't appeared. Then there's the two weeks where she didn't do any campaigning, instead she was behind closed doors with big name celebrities doing fund raising. I have to wonder what kind of deals she's brokering for those donations to her campaign that she doesn't want any one else to know about, not to mention the ivory tower it puts her in. And finally, Donald Trump may have said many questionable things, but he's never stooped so low as to call Hillary's supporters deplorable. That she would say that about hard working Americans, just because they support Trump, definitely disqualifies her.

If I had to choose between Trump and Hillary, I'd choose Trump. No question.