Re: OT: Labeling Millions of People

@Figment, I don't think so. If that was several years ago, processes have changed here... and while it may be hard to come in and imigrate, it's definitely not impossible. Blindness and being on disability wouldn't be a huge thing. I have quite a few friends who moved successfully to Canada and were on disability long enough for them to settle in and find a job. Here, it actually depends on what province you move to as well... but it's definitely be done recently.

@Mirage, thumbs up for your publically voicing that opinion, as I feel like anyone admitting to being a trump supporter on a public forum definitely has guts... but as Nocturnus said, it's nice to see someone who seems to be analysing the situation carefully. I will just say that while I agree that the Media loves a good story and pulls things out of context, looking at the overall picture as an outsider, I would say that there are clips and quotes from Trump that are pretty hard to read an y other way than exactly how bad they sound. But then again, I'm also not 100% focusing on it, as I watch it to keep up with what's happening, just not as analytically since I don't live there. I still do my fair share of analysis though.