Re: OT: Labeling Millions of People

I'm not from USA, and maybe I'm to yung or to stupid to understand the confusing politics, as well. But here's a fiew questions, sorry if they are stupid ones:
Everyone seems to be talking about choosing Hillary or Trump, choosing one of the lesser evils. But they can't be the only ones, can they? They are the most talked about ones, true, but shouldn't there be more people to choose from and vote for? Unless there are only 2 parties and I got this thing totally wrong.
There allways seems to be talk about Hillary/trump/whoever saying that and that against this person, or insulting someone. How much of it is actually true? Are there actual videos of that person saying so, or is it just a clame of the brother of your uncle's friend that allways talks about politics, or something that you read on a untrustworthy news site. For real life there are allways videos (even those can be faked, however), but if something's written on a paper or on the internet it could just as well be someone else. I'm sure Hillary or Trump have a lot of people behind them, and those tend to answer all the emails and deal with lots of things as well.
Ah, I'm confused now. I probably am getting this all wrong anyway, guess I should just enjoy the drama. Good luck, Americans!