Re: I miss Hearthstone...any replacement?

As for your discussion about the differences between sighted and audio game-world and gamers, as an ex-sighted, and currently audio gamer myself, I must say both sides are right.
There indeed are game genres audio-games lack of, and primarily not due the impossibility of "too-demanding" game-production, or audio-adjusting/adopting them, but more due the overal lack of the gamer-community's interest.
For example, Football Manager was one of my all-time-favorite game, which I regularily played since 2007, by buying its newest release each year, so the last one I could still play (for a while) was Football Manager 2016...
I highly doubt there exists ANY sport-manager genre game for audio gamers, which I, as a great fan of generally all sport-manager games sincerely regret...since I know of the total lack of the interest for that game-genre, I haven't even tried to ask audio-gamers-community about them.
And just think of it: a sport-manager type game is mostly featuring/consisted of mere options, settings, statistics, and plain-text only, except the played matches, which can easily be commented verbally, since even in" sighted" manager-games there usually exists a written match-commentary, (check the Football Manager series), so all their elements could easily be transformed into audio-forms instead.

So creating/developing a sport-manager game, or evenmaking an existing popular game like Football Manager audio-playable, would definitely not be a too hard task for audio-game developers, if only there would exist a significant/considerable amount of interest for it...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector