Re: I miss Hearthstone...any replacement?

As many and more of us, I feel your pain, dude. I was a Magic the Gathering addict before I got blind and I still want so bad some way to play it online again.

My small contribution is: Search the forum for pokémon showdown, I apologize for not linking the topic here, but it is pretty accessible and it gives you access to a raging competitive community, believe me, those guys are wild. I've been studying competitive pokémon battling for months now, I play a couple hours everyday, and I still feel a newbie. It's not a card game, but it is certainly the competition environment you are looking for.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : majno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector