Re: I miss Hearthstone...any replacement?

Pokémon Showdown is indeed a harsh terrain, I spent weeks just reading and studying the metagame, going through lots of team analysis, and even so it took me three months to start winning more than loosing, it's a really wild competition environment, but it's all accessible, the reason why I'm not a top player is that I am lame, not that it's difficult for the blind wink

I have and old project about Magic the Gathering, one that would require someone with real programming skills, not the poor ones I have. There is/was an application for Windows which I used when I was sighted, the name is Apprentice. Apprentice was a server-client app that would connect via IP and allowed you to play Magic the Gathering. The graphics were greatly simplified, with no card illustrations, and the rules were kept by the players rather than by the app. So, if you take 3 damage, you gotta deduce 3 life points from your total, the game won't do it automatically. All that said, it was a great way to play Magic, and it had no complex interface, just a list with your cards, a tabletop, a chat and some buttons.

It would be just wonderful if we or somebody could create it for the blind. I tried some years ago with BGT, but got stuck on it and in the end it seems that an app made in Python, with an interface that sighted players could use too, would be a nicer pick.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : majno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector