Re: I miss Hearthstone...any replacement?

Errr people...could we just return to the actual topic of this forum thread please?

So could someone of you instruct me how to get and make that Yugelo game running and working???

And please be patient, I will need a step-by-step guidance with it, starting with links to the things I will have to download...

Because of my handicap, I am by far not that skilled with computer-software operations as I was before, my screen-reader knowledge still needs some improvement too, plus I am as good as totally unfamiliar with mudding and muds.
Just an example: the program Total (earlier Windows) Commander, which I use pretty often...I was always very good at its handling, and theoretically I am still quite good at it, meaning once I manage ti set the directory I wish to work in.
And that's where my problems start: I needed only 2 simple mouse-clicks on the directory-changing spot, so1-2 seconds, while now I have to move the mouse blindly around in the estimated area to locate the directory-changing spot, since I am still unable to find it woth my screen-reader commands!
I know that is supposed to be possible, but after I jump to TC's menu with "alt', and start cícling through them with arrows...that damn directory-changing option just won't appear! (meaning to be read of course)
And I still have no idea WHY, what am I still doing wrong???

Due similar issues, the most of the operations I was done with in a few minutes time, now often last a half an hour, or even round a full hour time, despite being convinced of actually improving, getting better in NVDA-handling every single day!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector