Re: I miss Hearthstone...any replacement?

This is driving me crazy!!!
That's the link which was already given to me, and I still have no bloody idea what am I supposed to do with it!!!

Ok, I shall take it easy now, and try to explain it to you step-by-step:

This link leads to a renewed forum thread about the Hugelo game, and starts with the post of my fellow Hungarian called Robjoy, who has developed, and is now announcing the english version of the Yugelo-game.
In his newer post, there is only one downloadable link, it's a mere additional sound-pack for the game, which I don't care about for now.

In his original Yugelo-announcing post below, he instructs us to "download a telnet or mud client, and connect to Tardis...whatever port".
There are 2 more links of homepages in that post, but none of them contains any downloadable content.

Now using my logic, it must mean that there exists NO special Yugelo-related program I have to download, but am supposed to download ANY (for example) mud-client, and after starting it, I am merely supposed to connect to the mentioned port, whose name and number he provided in that original post.
Please tell me, is this assumption of mine correct???
And if it is, could You guys recommend me an NVDA-friendly mud-client, since the one I made a 1st try with, froze my system totally, and even made NVDA to "forget" all my settings after the forced restart!!!

(I already have the MushZ-client installed, does it count for a mud-client too?)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : majno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector