Re: TBD

Thanks for making the change to this topic Sebby, actually it was apparently being changed while I was typing a post.  That old post no longer applies so I'm starting over on this new one.

To everyone who posted on this topic before reading what Mason wrote, please take note that you were probably responding to incorrect information.  A mistake was made in relying a message from Mason, and Mason should not be held to any of what was said.  I suppose this is a problem with the "he said", "she said" game, haha.

Mason, don't back down from what you actually want, regardless of the mistake that was made in this topic.  I for one don't want you caving in to some bizarre form of peer pressure here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector