Re: TBD

Hi. So, I believe I should have a say in this matter, especially on this DM clone in particular ware a lot of the "fun" on that game was exploring the maps. I want it to be noted in what ever decision that I honestly should have a say in because of this, but the map system, and the inventory system are both mine that I gave to mason when the project was still a good project. I still use these systems today so it is not even outdated code or anything. I know I gave it to mason but that was when the project was still going strong before this all started. I really believe I should have at least a bit of athoritive say in the matter, sense we are talking about stolen source code.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector