Re: TBD

See, this is hard because I get what you're saying. I just wish MP never happened to be honeest and to say I'll have nothing of it would be unfair. You also have to understand that it's not just my code at stake here. It's Sam Tupy and NS Studios's code and I'm not willing to decide for both of them. I made a mistake in deciding what I did in the first place, not even thinking about Sam or NS. This was a bad move on my part, and me and Sam had a not so nice discussion about it which made me realize some things.

While it's true a lot of you may not like Sam for one reason or another, it is also true that quite a bit of UP's core code was written by Sam. For instance, the initial server code, as well as the inventory and map systems, to name a few.

So as I've said before, I'm not OK with making the final decissions on this one. I hope you understand. I hope that me, Sam, you, and NS can make a final decission that nobody 's mad about here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector