Re: sam tupy. the ultimate server hacker and computer screwer

ironcross32 wrote:

@cuddly you have no place here, none, believe me, if it was within my power to do so, you'd be perma-banned because you have no basis in fact for anything you say, and just wish to start a bunch of crap.

And what are you going to acheev by that? If I renember right there is a right called the freedom of speech, so he has full right to post, how ever untrue that mite be, on the forum. as farr as I see, the only rule whitch cuddley directly broke was posting it in the rong room. And also, if you were given the same punishments to other users of this forum,we would only have spammbots. Don't believe me? Start your own forum and inforce those rules, I would be quite interested how farr it will go. We all, did the same as cuddley now did. even someone who would read froo your posts would defenetly find some kind of post like cuddley just wrote, or at least of that sort. So I guess that you should ban your self then? big_smile
and, agree with shotgunshell. You cant delete something just because it's bad. In history there are a lot of bad things, and still kids are learning that bad thing at school. same applies here.
and, I think that this topic has started to only repeat it self, everyone asking it to be closed/deleted while others still try to take as much fun as they can, and possibly the poster will try to gane more attention so, it may as well be closed if you ask me. Again, nothing will happen if it doesn't get closed, it only servs no different purpass currently.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector