Re: accessible vpn?

I use to use HMA proVPN, till I heard they keep logs.

That one was recommended by Jonathan Mosen on his blindside podcast..

It wasn't bad, but not so good with torrenting, so I guess that one is out.

I now use private internet access, and that one actually does let you do torrenting.

You can't use netflix with it, but that's probably a really small price to pay.

HMA on the other hand did let you use netflix, but who knows when that will eventually stop?

I'm also finding Private Internet Access more accessible than HMA.

Funny enough HMA is suppose to stand for hide my ass, well if they're keeping logs, I guess you're ass aint so private after all.