Re: my dream, your nightmare

@dark, I like it.  I'm in entire agreement with 24.  What's more, I intend to stick around as long as I can to try and give the game as fair of a trial as I possibly can, though the fact that we're in development stages ourselves with a game we hope will provide some challenge to the current status quo where space and futuristic sci-fi moos and games overall are concerned, as well as an alternative to what to me is arguably some rather primative feeling stuff given how far in the future the story lines are set, means Nightshade and I will more than likely not be giving it as much time as we otherwise would.  this is not meant to be an attack on any of the currently existing moos; we owe a ton of our inspiration to Miriani which we've been playing on and off for the past decade, to SC which has a ton of features we like but which we haven't really cared much for because of all of the enforced socializing/RP/stringent profile creation, and Prometheus, which, thus far, out of all of them, felt most like home to me.  CR, if nothing else, has shown me that there is a ton of interest for this content.